It's DONE

We raised it, we saved it. I have a metal neck, i'm recovering from the operation and I'll never be able to thank everyone enough, but it starts with a thank you. So thank you. To absolutely everybody, with help, thoughts, intent, action, it all means the world.

Donate to the Save Sams Spine Trust Fund

Monday 29 November 2010

Digital Cleanout

It's that time. I took a sojourn through my laptop specs and decided that with a few choice purchases, some ram and perhaps a new processor?? Or just the ram..bring it to 4gig or more. I have a 64 bi supporting processor so can upgrade to Windows7 64 bit no problem, add some epic ram and I'll have a veritable brand spanking new laptop, perfect for some live music application.

Laptop

Bibliotecheques library bastards fangtangort.

I don't like you.

What is my life, full of heavy handed waste and never looking back scourging.
breath and breath again, you lift, but never further.

No comments:

Post a Comment