It's DONE

We raised it, we saved it. I have a metal neck, i'm recovering from the operation and I'll never be able to thank everyone enough, but it starts with a thank you. So thank you. To absolutely everybody, with help, thoughts, intent, action, it all means the world.

Donate to the Save Sams Spine Trust Fund

Saturday 3 July 2010

GardenPhaseCrewsssssss

Nothing much to report, there's been major advancement in my major source of life and soul sustenance, mainly being we did some big work on the garden today, and it felt good. I couldn't do anything ;hyisical, but working towards making it a relaxing area, an area where I can watch things grow and become is making my mind grow with it. Im not falling into the hole, im growing out of it. I know where im heading, and every seed I plant goes up. i've got too much bouyancy to lose.
Posted by Picasa

No comments:

Post a Comment